COVID-19 Financial Support Programs Info:
We are accepting applications from our business members for the Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA). For qualifying information, click here.
CEBA Pre-Screening Tool to check your qualifications.
CEBA 4.0 Application available. Click here to apply.
Kerrobert Credit Union
Kerrobert Credit Union Limited is a member owned, community based organization dedicated to the co-operative philosophy which provides a wide range of quality, personal, financial services to fulfill the needs of the members and the community.
We achieve this through sound financial management and relevant approaches to service and product excellence.
Kerrobert Credit Union Limited promotes the Credit Union image through involvement and visibility in the community.
We aspire to grow our community through service excellence, social responsibility and financial strength.
Our Commitment to You
We are committed to providing high quality service to our members. We trust you are happy with our service however, we understand that things can sometimes go wrong. As part of our Market Code we have a formal complaint process. If we get things wrong it is important that you tell us so we can improve our service to you.
THANK YOU for your cooperation.
We are open to the public with normal business hours. Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.
We encourage members to continue to use our night deposit, ATM and other electronic means as much as possible in order to limit face to face contact.
However, if you would like to attend the office please note the following:
1. If you are not feeling well or have recently travelled, please do not visit the branch, but call us and we will provide you options to conduct your business.
2. Please utilize the marked spots on the floor to maintain a safe distance between yourself, our staff and other members.
3. Utilize the automatic door openers with your elbow to enter and exit the building.
4. Hand sanitizer is available for your use.
5. If you use a pen, please take it with you with our compliments.
Once again, THANK YOU. We are pleased to continue to serve you.
If you have any questions please contact our office at 306-834-2611 or email@example.com.
Check out our Facebook page
To avoid problems while travelling, please advise us of your travel plans.